Tayana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Taylor:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Anglo-French taillour (tailor), which is from the Old French taillier (to cut). The name arose as an occupational name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tayana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tayana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tayana
- Comments and insights on the name Tayana
- Personal experiences with the name Tayana
- Nicknames for Tayana
- Meanings and history of the name Tayana
Variant of Taylor, an English name meaning tailor, ultimately derived from Latin taliare, meaning "to cut".
- Famous real-life people named Tayana
- Tayana in song, story & screen