Temily Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emily:
English cognate of the Latin Aemilia, which is from Aemilius, an old Roman family name probably derived from aemulus (trying to equal or excel, rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Temily? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Temily
Contribute your knowledge to the name Temily
- Comments and insights on the name Temily
- Personal experiences with the name Temily
This is my name
- Nicknames for Temily
- Meanings and history of the name Temily
Temily means peace in Siswati (Swaziland) and other African Bantu languages
- Famous real-life people named Temily
- Temily in song, story & screen