Terralien Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Terra:
Derived from the vocabulary word terra (the earth).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Terralien? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Terralien
Contribute your knowledge to the name Terralien
- Comments and insights on the name Terralien
- Personal experiences with the name Terralien
Terralien Nicole Pounds is the first female to be named this name. Born on August 27, 2003. After her father Terrance.
- Nicknames for Terralien
- Meanings and history of the name Terralien
A Latin, Spanish, and Portuguese name for Earth.
Lien originates in Gascogne, France, is where Lien was first used as a surname. Lien was derived from the personal name Leonard, which means "lion-bold," and indicating that the original bearer was thought to be as bold as a lion.
- Famous real-life people named Terralien
- Terralien in song, story & screen