Thaleia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Thalia:
Derived from the Greek thallein (to flourish, to bloom). The name is borne in Greek mythology by the Muse of comedy and pastoral poetry.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Thaleia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Thaleia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Thaleia
- Comments and insights on the name Thaleia
- Personal experiences with the name Thaleia
A beautiful name, but often misspelled, even when it has been seen written.
- Nicknames for Thaleia
- Meanings and history of the name Thaleia
Thaleia or Thalia is one of the nine muses, the muse of comedy, in greek mythology.
- Famous real-life people named Thaleia
- Thaleia in song, story & screen