Tifa Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tiffany:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old French Tifaine (Epiphany), which is from the Ecclesiastic Late Latin Theophania (Ephiphany, manifestation of God).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tifa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tifa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tifa
- Comments and insights on the name Tifa
- Personal experiences with the name Tifa
- Nicknames for Tifa
- Meanings and history of the name Tifa
Its source is Theophania, a Greek name meaning "Revelation of God."
- Famous real-life people named Tifa
- Tifa in song, story & screen
Tifa Lockhart, a main character from Final Fantasy VII