Tiffiney Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tiffany:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old French Tifaine (Epiphany), which is from the Ecclesiastic Late Latin Theophania (Ephiphany, manifestation of God).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tiffiney? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tiffiney
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tiffiney
- Comments and insights on the name Tiffiney
It is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "revelation of God". Variant of the Greek Theophania.
- Personal experiences with the name Tiffiney
It's the name I was given at birth.
- Nicknames for Tiffiney
- Meanings and history of the name Tiffiney
Appearance/Revelation of God or
- Famous real-life people named Tiffiney
- Tiffiney in song, story & screen