Toothbrush Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lily:
Taken from the name of the plant having delicate, trumpet-shaped flowers regarded as a symbol of purity and perfection. The word is derived from the Middle English lilie, which is from the Old English and Latin lilium (lily). Alternatively, Lily is used as a pet form of both Lilian (lily) and Lilith (of the night).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Toothbrush? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Toothbrush
Contribute your knowledge to the name Toothbrush
- Comments and insights on the name Toothbrush
- Personal experiences with the name Toothbrush
- Nicknames for Toothbrush
- Meanings and history of the name Toothbrush
Lily-white toothed, possessing vibrantly white teeth
- Famous real-life people named Toothbrush
- Toothbrush in song, story & screen