Trijntje Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Trijntje? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Trijntje
Contribute your knowledge to the name Trijntje
- Comments and insights on the name Trijntje
- Personal experiences with the name Trijntje
- Nicknames for Trijntje
- Meanings and history of the name Trijntje
Diminutive of Katrijn, the dutch form of Katerine.
- Famous real-life people named Trijntje
Trijntje Oosterhuis, Dutch pop and jazz singer.
- Trijntje in song, story & screen