Trillium Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Trillium? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Trillium
Contribute your knowledge to the name Trillium
- Comments and insights on the name Trillium
ranked 10,110 in the US in 2013 and has been given to 27 baby girls since 2009.
- Personal experiences with the name Trillium
my daughter is named Trillium.
- Nicknames for Trillium
Trilly, Trilli, Tri
- Meanings and history of the name Trillium
Trillium flower, "Three parted Lily" is a forest wildflower and the state flower of Ohio as well as the province flower of Ontario.
White trillium can symbolize the Christian Trinity, a doctrine stating that the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are one being. Picking white trillium off a mountain is said to bring rain, and the flower often symbolizes purity, beauty or recovery.
- Famous real-life people named Trillium
- Trillium in song, story & screen