Tzeitel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sarah:
Derived from the Hebrew sārāh (princess). The name is borne in the Bible by the wife of the patriarch Abraham and mother of Isaac.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tzeitel? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tzeitel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tzeitel
- Comments and insights on the name Tzeitel
The name Tzeitel is the Yiddish version of the name the Hebrew name Sarah, meaning princess.
- Personal experiences with the name Tzeitel
- Nicknames for Tzeitel
- Meanings and history of the name Tzeitel
- Famous real-life people named Tzeitel
- Tzeitel in song, story & screen
Tzeitel is the name of the eldest daughter in "Fiddler on the Roof".