Ulalume Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ulalume? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ulalume
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ulalume
- Comments and insights on the name Ulalume
- Personal experiences with the name Ulalume
- Nicknames for Ulalume
- Meanings and history of the name Ulalume
It's pronounced "OO-lah-loom." I think. Edgar Allan Poe invented it, and it could be derived from the Latin "ululare" meaning "to shriek" or "to wail."
- Famous real-life people named Ulalume
- Ulalume in song, story & screen
"Ulalume" is a poem by Edgar Allan Poe. In it, Ulalume is a beautiful woman who has died.