Unity Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Unity? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Unity
Contribute your knowledge to the name Unity
- Comments and insights on the name Unity
- Personal experiences with the name Unity
- Nicknames for Unity
- Meanings and history of the name Unity
- Famous real-life people named Unity
Unity Valkyrie Mitford, one of the famous Mitford sister and a well-known Nazi supporter
- Unity in song, story & screen
We named our daughter after the song "Unity" by California punk band Operation Ivy.
Unity Cannister, character in Thomas Hardy's novel "A Pair of Blue Eyes"
Unity Sallet, character in Thomas Hardy's short story "Tony Kytes - the Arch-Deceiver"
– Hardy references field women of his childhood in one of his poems, ‘At Middle-Field Gate in February’, one of whom was named Unity Sargent; he seems enamoured with this name.