Valene Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Valerie:
Borrowed from the French, Valerie is from the Latin Valerius, an old Roman family name derived from valere (to be strong, healthy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Valene? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Valene
Contribute your knowledge to the name Valene
- Comments and insights on the name Valene
- Personal experiences with the name Valene
- Nicknames for Valene
- Meanings and history of the name Valene
From Latin val-, meaning "strong". May be a variant of Valerie.
- Famous real-life people named Valene
Valene Kane, Northern Irish actress
- Valene in song, story & screen
Valene "Val" Ewing, fictional character in the CBS primetime soap opera "Knots Landing", played by Joan Van Ark.