Valerija Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Valeria:
Borrowed from the French, Valerie is from the Latin Valerius, an old Roman family name derived from valere (to be strong, healthy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Valerija? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Valerija
Contribute your knowledge to the name Valerija
- Comments and insights on the name Valerija
form of Valeria used in Croatian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Serbian, and Slovene
- Personal experiences with the name Valerija
- Nicknames for Valerija
- Meanings and history of the name Valerija
- Famous real-life people named Valerija
- Valerija in song, story & screen