VeAnn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ann:
The English form of Anna (gracious, full of grace and mercy). In medieval Christian tradition, the name assigned to the mother of the Virgin Mary, as Joachim was assigned to her father. Var: Anna, Anne. Pet: Annie. (an)
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a VeAnn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring VeAnn
Contribute your knowledge to the name VeAnn
- Comments and insights on the name VeAnn
- Personal experiences with the name VeAnn
My grandmother named my mom VeAnn after my two great great grand mothers, Vi and Ann. I then named my daughter, VeAnn Marie.
- Nicknames for VeAnn
- Meanings and history of the name VeAnn
- Famous real-life people named VeAnn
- VeAnn in song, story & screen