Vivaldi Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Vivaldi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Vivaldi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Vivaldi
- Comments and insights on the name Vivaldi
- Personal experiences with the name Vivaldi
- Nicknames for Vivaldi
- Meanings and history of the name Vivaldi
The name comes from the Latin word "vita", meaning "life".
- Famous real-life people named Vivaldi
Antonio Lucio Vivaldi (4 March 1678 – 28 July 1741): an Italian Baroque composer, priest, and violinist.
- Vivaldi in song, story & screen