Vivviana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Vivian:
Cognate of the French Vivien (alive), a male name derived from the Latin Vivianus, which has its root in vivus (alive). Although in Great Britain it is occasionally bestowed upon females, the alternate spelling Vivien is the more common female form. In Arthurian legend, Vivian was the name of the Lady of the Lake, an enchantress who was the mistress of Merlin.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Vivviana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Vivviana
- Comments and insights on the name Vivviana
- Personal experiences with the name Vivviana
- Nicknames for Vivviana
Viv, Vivvi, Ana, Ani, Ahni, Vee
- Meanings and history of the name Vivviana
latin version of Vivian
- Famous real-life people named Vivviana
- Vivviana in song, story & screen