Whitter Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Whitney:
Transferred use of the surname derived from Hwítan-íg (Hwita's island). Hwita is an Anglo-Saxon personal name derived from hwít (white).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Whitter
Contribute your knowledge to the name Whitter
- Comments and insights on the name Whitter
- Personal experiences with the name Whitter
- Nicknames for Whitter
- Meanings and history of the name Whitter
- Famous real-life people named Whitter
- Whitter in song, story & screen