Wilsonia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sonia:
Russian pet form of Sofya, a cognate of the Greek Sophia (wisdom, skill).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Wilsonia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Wilsonia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Wilsonia
- Comments and insights on the name Wilsonia
- Personal experiences with the name Wilsonia
Spotted on a name tag at a fast-food restaurant; didn't ask the wearer its origin, but now wish I had.
- Nicknames for Wilsonia
- Meanings and history of the name Wilsonia
Origin uncertain; probably either a mashup of "Will" and "Sonia" or a feminine version of "Wilson".
- Famous real-life people named Wilsonia
- Wilsonia in song, story & screen