Wynna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Winifred:
Derived from the Welsh Gwenfrewi (blessed peace), a compound name composed of the elements gwen (white, fair, blessed) and frewi (peace, reconciliation).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Wynna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Wynna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Wynna
- Comments and insights on the name Wynna
- Personal experiences with the name Wynna
I have a cousin named Wynna. My aunt told me she wanted to name her after her aunt Winnifred, but thought it sounded too old fashioned so she created the name Wynna instead.
- Nicknames for Wynna
- Meanings and history of the name Wynna
- Famous real-life people named Wynna
- Wynna in song, story & screen