Xhuliana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Juliana:
Common throughout Europe, Juliana is the Latin feminine form of Julianus, which is a derivative of Julius (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Xhuliana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Xhuliana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Xhuliana
- Comments and insights on the name Xhuliana
Albanian form of Juliana
- Personal experiences with the name Xhuliana
- Nicknames for Xhuliana
- Meanings and history of the name Xhuliana
- Famous real-life people named Xhuliana
- Xhuliana in song, story & screen