Xia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexia:
Derived from the Greek alexein (to defend, to help).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Xia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Xia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Xia
- Comments and insights on the name Xia
- Personal experiences with the name Xia
- Nicknames for Xia
- Meanings and history of the name Xia
- Famous real-life people named Xia
- Xia in song, story & screen