Xylia Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Xylia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Xylia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Xylia
- Comments and insights on the name Xylia
pronounced: ZYE-lee-uh (rhymes with Julia)
- Personal experiences with the name Xylia
Our daughter is 4, she loves her name, we love her name. We have only ever received positive responses. When it’s mistaken for other things it’s Azalea (we’re in the South) or Xyla/Zyla. Toddlers always call her “ya ya”, which is how she first pronounced it too. Plus X is an awesome initial.
- Nicknames for Xylia
- Meanings and history of the name Xylia
From the Greek word Xylon meaning 'from the forest' or 'wood dweller'.
From the same root as Sylvia and Silas.
- Famous real-life people named Xylia
- Xylia in song, story & screen