Yannah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Juana:
Feminine form of Juan, the Spanish form of John (God is gracious), which is from the Middle Latin Johannes, an evolution of the Ecclesiastic Late Latin Joannes. Joannes is from the Greek Iōannes, a derivative of the Hebrew Yehanan, a short form of Yehohanan, which is from yehōhānān (Yahweh is gracious).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Yannah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Yannah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Yannah
- Comments and insights on the name Yannah
A nice American way to spell Juana (pronounce Yawn-ah). Itis just as nice spelled with one N - Yanah.
- Personal experiences with the name Yannah
- Nicknames for Yannah
- Meanings and history of the name Yannah
- Famous real-life people named Yannah
- Yannah in song, story & screen