Yazmyne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jasmine:
Taken from the name of the tropical plant having colorful, fragrant flowers used in perfumes and teas. The word is derived from the Persian yasamin (jasmine).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Yazmyne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Yazmyne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Yazmyne
- Comments and insights on the name Yazmyne
- Personal experiences with the name Yazmyne
This name is often mispronounced and misspelled. I don't mind too much. It's really unique, I've met others with the same name but never the same spelling.
- Nicknames for Yazmyne
Yazzy, Snazzy-Yazzy, Yaz
- Meanings and history of the name Yazmyne
Creative spelling of Yasmin (yaz-MEEN), Persian for the jasmine flower.
- Famous real-life people named Yazmyne
- Yazmyne in song, story & screen