Yeghisapet Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Elizabeth:
Derived from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath). The name is borne in the Bible by a kinswoman of the Virgin Mary and mother of John the Baptist.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Yeghisapet
Contribute your knowledge to the name Yeghisapet
- Comments and insights on the name Yeghisapet
This traditional name originated in Armenia as a rare form of Elizabeth.
- Personal experiences with the name Yeghisapet
- Nicknames for Yeghisapet
- Meanings and history of the name Yeghisapet
- Famous real-life people named Yeghisapet
- Yeghisapet in song, story & screen