Yennifer Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jennifer:
Cornish derivation of Guinevere, which is from the Welsh Gwenhwyfar (fair lady). Until the 20th century, Jennifer was largely a regional name. Now, however, it has become one of the most popular names in the English-speaking world.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Yennifer? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Yennifer
Contribute your knowledge to the name Yennifer
- Comments and insights on the name Yennifer
- Personal experiences with the name Yennifer
- Nicknames for Yennifer
- Meanings and history of the name Yennifer
- Famous real-life people named Yennifer
- Yennifer in song, story & screen