Yiasemi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jasmine:
Taken from the name of the tropical plant having colorful, fragrant flowers used in perfumes and teas. The word is derived from the Persian yasamin (jasmine).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Yiasemi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Yiasemi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Yiasemi
- Comments and insights on the name Yiasemi
Yiasemi (pronounced yah-seh-MEE) is the Greek form of Jasmine.
- Personal experiences with the name Yiasemi
- Nicknames for Yiasemi
- Meanings and history of the name Yiasemi
- Famous real-life people named Yiasemi
- Yiasemi in song, story & screen