Yoanna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Joanna:
Middle Latin feminine form of Joannes (God is gracious). The name is derived from the Greek Iōannes, a derivative of the Hebrew Yehanan, a short form of Yehohanan, which is from yehōhānān (Yahweh is gracious).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Yoanna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Yoanna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Yoanna
- Comments and insights on the name Yoanna
variant of Joanna
- Personal experiences with the name Yoanna
- Nicknames for Yoanna
- Meanings and history of the name Yoanna
- Famous real-life people named Yoanna
Yoanna House, Cycle 2 winner of America's Next Top Model
- Yoanna in song, story & screen