Yola Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Yolanda:
Of uncertain etymology, some believe it to be a derivative of Violante (violet), a medieval French name derived from the Latin viola (violet).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Yola? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Yola
Contribute your knowledge to the name Yola
- Comments and insights on the name Yola
Other spellings are Iola and Jola.
- Personal experiences with the name Yola
- Nicknames for Yola
- Meanings and history of the name Yola
Derived from Yolanda, Yolande, Jolanta and Ionathe.
- Famous real-life people named Yola
- Yola in song, story & screen