Ysabeau Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Isabelle:
A Spanish variant form of Elisabeth (God is my oath). Var: Isabell, Isabella. Short: Bell, Bella, Belle. Pet: Izzie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ysabeau? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ysabeau
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ysabeau
- Comments and insights on the name Ysabeau
- Personal experiences with the name Ysabeau
- Nicknames for Ysabeau
- Meanings and history of the name Ysabeau
Medieval French form of Isabel.
Pronounced: EE-sa-bow, IZ-a-bow
- Famous real-life people named Ysabeau
Ysabeau S. Wilce, American author of young adult fantasy novels.
Ysabeau (Isabelle) Romee, the mother of Joan of Arc.
- Ysabeau in song, story & screen
Ysabeau, fictional character in Deborah Harkness' novel "The Discovery of Witches."