Ysabella Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Isabella:
A Spanish variant of Elizabeth, which is from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ysabella? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ysabella
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ysabella
- Comments and insights on the name Ysabella
It is the old spanish spelling of Isablla. Before the name was anglicized the spanish letter for the "I" sound was a Y.
- Personal experiences with the name Ysabella
It is my name, and people ALWAYS pronounce it wrong. Even this week I was writting down my name and my friend told me that I spelled it wrong...
- Nicknames for Ysabella
Belly or Bellie
Yzzy pronounced (yi-ze)
These are just some common names I've been called in the past.
- Meanings and history of the name Ysabella
- Famous real-life people named Ysabella
- Ysabella in song, story & screen