Ysella Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ysella? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ysella
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ysella
- Comments and insights on the name Ysella
This is a traditional name from Cornwall, England. Cornwall has some really interesting names as it is an ancient kingdom with Celtic names which are a bit more unusual than Welsh, Scottish and Irish names. A quick Google for Cornish names will reveal more: Demelza, Tamsin, Merryn, Loveday, Tegan, Kerenza, Morwenna (for girls). Jago is a great Cornish boys' name.
- Personal experiences with the name Ysella
- Nicknames for Ysella
- Meanings and history of the name Ysella
Ysella (pronounced ee-ZELL-ah) is Cornish for Unpretentious
- Famous real-life people named Ysella
- Ysella in song, story & screen