Yulianna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Juliana:
Common throughout Europe, Juliana is the Latin feminine form of Julianus, which is a derivative of Julius (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Yulianna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Yulianna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Yulianna
- Comments and insights on the name Yulianna
Russian variant of Juliana
- Personal experiences with the name Yulianna
- Nicknames for Yulianna
- Meanings and history of the name Yulianna
- Famous real-life people named Yulianna
- Yulianna in song, story & screen