Zayla Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Layla:
Derived from the Arabic leila (night, dark beauty) or the Persian leila (dark-haired). Its use in England began with George Byron's poem "The Giaour" (1813).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Zayla? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Zayla
Contribute your knowledge to the name Zayla
- Comments and insights on the name Zayla
- Personal experiences with the name Zayla
my husband has two girls named kayla and layla so we wanted to keep it going and we both said "zayla" . it sounds pretty and i think it is a awesome name for a girl.
I named my daughter Zayla she is now 6 no one understands her when says her name.
- Nicknames for Zayla
- Meanings and history of the name Zayla
- Famous real-life people named Zayla
- Zayla in song, story & screen