Zoraida Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Zoraida? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Zoraida
Contribute your knowledge to the name Zoraida
- Comments and insights on the name Zoraida
- Personal experiences with the name Zoraida
My name is Zoraida.
- Nicknames for Zoraida
- Meanings and history of the name Zoraida
Possibly means "enchanting woman" in Arabic, but it is just as likely to be a name invented by Cervantes.
- Famous real-life people named Zoraida
Zoraida Sambolin, American television news anchor.
Zoraida Gómez, Mexican actress.
Zoraida Santiago, Puerto Rican composer and singer.
- Zoraida in song, story & screen
Zoraida is a character in Cervantes's novel "Don Quixote."