Zosia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sofia:
A borrowing from the Greek, Sophia is directly derived from sophia (wisdom, skill). The name has been in common use in England since the 17th century, when it was bestowed upon the infant daughter of James I.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Zosia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Zosia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Zosia
- Comments and insights on the name Zosia
- Personal experiences with the name Zosia
- Nicknames for Zosia
- Meanings and history of the name Zosia
A Polish form of Sophia/Sophie
- Famous real-life people named Zosia
Zosia Mamet, actress in HBO's "Girls"
- Zosia in song, story & screen