... And Now For The Feedback For The Boys Names!
We will hopefully be finding out the sex in about 3-4 weeks and I'd like to at least float names of either gender past hubby prior to finding out since I know he won't want to discuss the opposite gender if we get a definitive answer on this babies gender.
We had a girl (Astrid) first time around and never really discussed boys names so my list is a bit all over the place with no real husband input.
Some of these names get discussed a lot on here so I have a general feel for issues with them and who loves/loathes them but others are a little more obscure so any feedback is encouraged:
My first tier choices (at this stage)
Second tier (most likely middles or if we don't have many agreed first name options I would consider them as firsts)
* Leopold (only 2nd tier because it would get shortened to Leo in the first spot and Leo is very popular here)
* Theodore (again popularish as a first name)
Others I'm on the fence about (I like these names but I'm still pondering them)
* Emeric/Emerys ( think both might read female to those unfamiliar with them but I do like them)
* Clement (reads a little religious)
* Remi/Remy (reads a little female)
* Lorcan/Riordan/Roarke ( I like all of these but wonder if they verge on 'sounding' trendy).
I know it's a long list but anything that sticks out to you? What do you love and loathe? Any other suggestions.......
Wed, 05/01/2013 - 7:10pm