How do you like these girl names with my sibset and last name?
So you've convinced me in a prior thread that just because my last name starts with a short "A" sound, it doesn't mean I can't use first names that end with "a" (which are a lot of girl names!).
Here are some ones I'm now considering for my baby girl, who will be sister to Jonathan and Vivienne.
Two questions for you: Do these work with our last name, pronounced ACK-sum? And, are they different enough from the sibling names so not to cause confusion, yet reasonably harmonious? THANKS!
As far as middle names, we'll get to that after we pick a first.
1. Amelia Acksum. Jonathan, Vivienne, and Amelia
2. Elena Acksum (pronounced eh-LAY-nuh) Jonathan, Vivienne, and Elena
3. Elizabeth Acksum. Jonathan, Vivienne, and Elizabeth
4. Louisa Acksum. Jonathan, Vivienne, and Louisa
5. Eloise Acksum. Jonathan, Vivienne, and Eloise
Mon, 09/02/2013 - 11:30am