Please Help with Baby Girl's Name!
Hello! 8 weeks to decide on our baby girl's name, and I'm having trouble landing on THE name. We have one boy, Grayson Christopher, who will be 20 months older than her. I'd like the name to have some family ties to it, as I feel that makes it even more special. Looking for votes and suggestions! Here is what we've come up with so far:
1. Millicent Noelle (carrying on my middle name)
2. Wren Virginia (nod to MIL name Robyn and my grandmother's first name Virginia who passed when I was just four)
3. Wren Virginia Rose (two middle names? Baby's paternal great grandmothers have Rose as middles)
4. Addelyn Sue (spin on my maternal gma' s middle and paternal gma' s middle)
5. Marlowe Virginia
6. Scarlett Noelle (to keep the colors going with our son "Gray")
My husband's favorite is #3, but it seems he is desperate for her to have a name already. He texts lists of names while he's at work daily. I'm totally on the fence. I like the idea of well-established but not so popular names, but not sure where to go with it.
Greatly appreciate your input! Hope you're having a great week!
Tue, 05/02/2017 - 1:08pm