Sister for Carys
Looks like we'll be having a girl come December. DD is Carys J0sephine, last name is Hanl0n. My name is Lara and I love it - one of the reasons we picked Carys is because it reminded me of Lara with it's popularity, femininity, charm, etc.
- Don't want another C name
- Real names and spellings only (ok, except for Everly, sigh)
- Out of top 10, would prefer similar popularity to Carys, but all the names on my list now are more popular, since Carys is outside of the top 1000.
- Middle name options: Marie, Ann, Caroline, Renee, Rae, Katherine
- Doesn't start with H or end with en/on/in/an sound (particularly if it's two syllables, not a fan of the rhyming with Hanl0n)
Other names on the list - all of which I like but none of which I LOVE -
Adeline, Adele, Adella (nn Della?)
Alice Anna (double name)
Elena (NN Lena)
Eliana (NN Elia)
Story (this is my guilty pleasure name that I don't think I'd ever have the balls to use)
Looking for faves from this list but ALSO for new suggestions!
Mon, 06/17/2013 - 11:40am