Tomé Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Thomas:
Derived from the Aramaic tē’ōma (a twin). The name is borne in the Bible by an apostle who doubted the resurrection of Christ. It is from him that the label "Doubting Thomas" came. Var: Thomass, Tomas. Short: Thom, Tom. Pet: Tommy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tomé? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tomé
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tomé
- Comments and insights on the name Tomé
Portuguese form of Thomas
- Personal experiences with the name Tomé
- Nicknames for Tomé
- Meanings and history of the name Tomé
- Famous real-life people named Tomé
- Tomé in song, story & screen